Friday, January 2, 2009

And I Have To, Like, Save Her.

I should probably introduce my self to your self.

My name is Laura Chamberlain, and I began this blog because of inspiration from my beautiful mother, Barb Chamberlain. Also for that reason, I have a Twitter now (ack. Ack. I'm sorry, self...), @LChamberlain.

(Can I have a cookie now, Mom?)

You probably want to know what the heck I'll be writing about. Well. Seeing as my brain is a confusing, whirling thingy, it's anyone's guess. But seeing as I "should" have some direction to this blog, I'll be writing about the world from my perspective as a teenager, girl, daughter, sister, student, friend, and human being (not a human doing. ;]). I'll be writing about things such as the educational system, parental system, peer pressure, news, politics; life in general, you might say.

I know, I know, that's a pretty wide range. But that range will give me the freedom to be imaginative. 

Not like I have any problems doing that.


I should also probably explain the title. I'm in my bedroom (it's clean, I swear! There are just a few skirts and pink princess balls and umbrellas on my floor!) with my younger step-sister, Cailey, and she was telling me about how she has to save Princess Peach as Mario. I just thought it was a cute quote.

But that's just my opinion. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment