Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I am currently humming "Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid.
2. I drew a kindof spiderweb on my left arm today. It's smallish and I need to make the lines in it go past the edge of the web, I just realized that.
Also maybe there should be some spiders?
3. I can not, contrary to popular belief, do everything a spider can. Seriously.
4. Molly Rupp just showed me a dancing panda emoticon on MSN Messenger she thinks is cute.
It kinda freaked me out and will probably be in my nightmares tonight.
5. I like Alicia Keys.
6. I'm very torn about what I want to do for my career, but I want to have one career goal: one ambition, one passion I follow to make a comfortable amount of money. It will probably have to involve words and people. Words and people make me happy.
7. "Somehow, Iiiiiiii'll make a maaaaan out of youuuu!"
That is if, y'know, you want me to.
8. I always wonder how people think of 25 things about themselves in these things.
Soooo... there's one!
9. I don't think I'm pretty.
10. One time my ex-stepsister [then stepsister] dared me to eat a caterpillar [I wasn't a vegetarian then] for a dollar and I did. Turns out she was joking.
I never got my dollar.
11. I've studied facial and body expressions some and I watch people carefully to see what they're really thinking. Sometimes it's hilarious.
Sometimes it's not.
12. I've sung the national anthem at basketball games (Hoopfest, college games, etc.) with my sister. I haven't for quite a while, though.
13. I talk in my sleep. One time in a motorhome I told my sister, "NO! THE MONKEYS ARE STEALING MY COOKIE!"
Or something along those lines...
14. My cat is really cute. Her name's Pepper. I used to have a different cat named Pepper, but when my dad moved (to about an hour north of Seattle), he left my baby with a guy without asking me what I thought because she "just isn't a travel cat."
Whatever, he would've killed her anyway.
15. A bazillion cats have run away from my dad's house (that's an approximate approximation). Every single one he owned died/ran away/was eaten by a dog - except Pepper.
16. I really, really like oriental ramen (but specifically the Top Ramen brand; other brands have animal fat and stuff.
17. Speaking of, when I was 6ish (not quite sure. 6 or 7..?), I asked my mom what meat was made of; it has a different name and all that; she told me, and I soon decided to become a vegetarian. Have been ever since.
18. It used to be that when I went to my Grandma Maxine/Aunt Denise's house [they live together. Don't ask...], my grandma would ask my sister [also a vegetarian after myself + then my mom] and I if we were still in that "vegetarian phase".
Uh, yeah? :)
Half-of-my-life-long phase, yes. :D
18. I'm not sure if my self-esteem is abnormally low or just teenage girl low.
19. I really, really like a certain type of popsicle. It's red and yellowish-orangeish swirled and reallyyyy nummy. Also it comes in a pack of 12! The more popsicles the merrier.
20. I love water. I love to swim. [I love to swim in water.] I love to swim in lakes. I love how early in the morning at my lake cabin before the water has been disturbed it looks like gorgeous glass. I love jumping into the water when it's in that state. I am disappointed when it's not pretty anymore after I jump in.
21. I feel like since a couple of my best friends consider writing one of their "things", it shouldn't be one of mine.
22. I like pie.
23. I play piano in my spare time and teach myself classical songs out of a book.
24. I'm really, really, really excited for Sims 3. :D
25. When I get extremely tired/sleepy, I get....
Well, let's just say my inhibitions go for a little walk. Also, my brain goes haywire.
For example, I will randomly say things like "CHEESECAKE ELEPHANT SHOELACE" to people when I'm a certain amount of tiredness/sleepiness or more. It's a really good time to ask me the truth about something. That is, if you're ready to hear it; I sugarcoat things all. the. time. I verrrrrry rarely say something as bluntly as I'm thinking it. If I'm thinking, "Wow. Bitch," I'm saying, "Hahaha, no problem," and smiling happily, even though a lot of the time --
+26. I'm not.